Australian Financial Services provider is looking to hire an Infrastructure Manager to help support some recently singed off deliverables. Reporting into one of the Technology heads, this role requires a blend of technical/soft skills as you'll be in daily liaison with the Senior Leadership team and key business stakeholders.
Deliverables (in flight):
- New ways of working, moving to a softphones (Phase 1 - creating neighbourhoods, increasing capacity of networks are done). Set up hot desking within neighbourhoods
- Phase 2 - Full softphones. Skype for business, getting rid of handsets... (lot's of vendor management involved). Overseeing, approving and getting things put through the governance forum.
- Introducing Miecast (which is an email filtering/security software).
- Need to implement a Disaster Recovery plan. The organisation partners with a lot of vendors who provide critical services but are apart of their overall business. The DR piece requires a lot of prior experience (as it will need to be submitted to APRA)
Rates on offer:
- $900/d (inclusive of Superannuation)
- 6m initially but extension/permanent conversion on the cards
Prior experience required:
We are interested in appropriately qualified and experienced Infrastructure Managers who can offer at least 5 years of experience working in the Superannuation, Insurance of Wealth Management industry. If you've previously completed projects similar to the deliverables mentioned above, that would be hugely beneficial
If you're interested, please APPLY directly via this ad, or get in touch with Ivan @ 0478 129 450