This is a great opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst (Infrastructure Business/Systems) to work with Australian Financial Services provider based in North Sydney. Ideally your background is in Fin Services and you will have solid stakeholder management skills and end to end project based experience in a similar capacity.
As Business/Systems Analyst you'll have strong understanding of Infrastructure, and have worked across different business units and application project teams to ensure requirements have been gathered and statements done correctly.
What you'll have:
- Demonstrated technical background (Infrastructure or Systems Analyst)
- Solid understanding of IT development processes and methodologies
- In depth understanding and experience of using VMware, Citrix, SQL Server and MS Office365
- Concrete understanding of TDD and the technologies needed to support it
- Strong requirements gathering and stakeholder management skills
- Strong collaboration, communication and presentation skills
- Fin Services background highly desired
Microsoft Server 2008 or above, VMware, Citrix, Backup technologies, Storage systems technologies, Office 365, Cloud technologies
If you have the above skills & experience you feel like you'd be a strong fit, please apply. You can also contact Peter Mikkonen - 8075 9910 for more information.