PROPERTY MANAGER (INDUSTRIAL FUND) - SYDNEY - $120k + Package
About the employer
This booming Fund Manager with over $2bn in assets under management boasts very strong leadership with a high performing team and sought after career development and a hands on style. The company has considerable growth plans and is an end-to-end property group that cover acquisitions, development and in-house management to deliver on those plans. Internal cross-promotion and professional development is a major value-add for joining this group.
What's on offer
This brilliant employer is in the market for a progressive Property Manager to join an established and growing business with the potential for career progression into asset management.
The role will involve the day to day management of a portfolio of mainly industrial assets located along the Eastern Seaboard.
Specific duties include:
* Provide excellent tenant services - Customer service whilst still delivering the businesses
commercial goals is crucial in this position;
* Financial management of assets including, rent collection, arrears management, rent reviews;
* Regular property inspections and compliance checks;
* Assist the Asset Manager with establishing and delivering on asset strategy;
* Lease management, including maintaining a schedule of critical pertaining to each lease,
involvement in renewals as well as assisting asset managers and agents with new leasing deals;
* Compliance and checks checklist creation and management;
* Co-operation with the facilities managers;
* Monthly, quarterly and annual property reporting, and assisting the Asset Manager prepare with other reporting adhoc;
* Diligent use and co-ordination of property management database.
This role is ideally suited to a post-grad with a degree in property economics/ commerce/ finance, and a minimum of 2 years property management experience, preferably commercial assets and leases.
To find out more about this role please contact apply to the link.
Salary C. $120k