- Flagship consumer brand, passionate and high performing team
- Manage all content and photo assets
- $500 – $600 a day
Working with an array of departments across the business, this role will be varied and exciting
- Maintain systems and implement processes to most effectively manage, protect and acquire image assets, ensuring ease of access to and preservation of library collection assets.
- Monitor availability of new Digital Asset Management system versions and upgrade image library accordingly.
- Troubleshoot issues with DAM software systems and CMS applications such as WordPress and Drupal.
- Maintain best-practice image archiving systems.
- Assist with creating detailed briefs for photography and media call shoots and execute them for image selection/acquisition.
- Review, cull and archive out-dated and expired images and ensure current images meet brand guidelines.
- Keep up to date with innovations and new technology in video and photography technology and in the management of assets.
- Manage photographers on location at events and corporate activities as required.
- Provide recommendations and advice to clients regarding suitable images for use across a wide range of mediums, maintaining brand requirements.
- Ensure all images have appropriate copyright and usage restrictions documentation and ensure there is a system for sharing this knowledge.
- Experience working with image library Digital Asset Management systems.
- Experience working with and troubleshooting issues with DAM software systems and CMS applications such as Wordpress and Drupal.
- Ability to manage an asset collection including cataloguing, intellectual property and archiving.
- Understanding of copyright law and the ability to apply it to the acquisition, distribution and usage of the image collection.
- Ability to interpret creative briefs.
- High degree of computer literacy including skills in word processing, spreadsheets, data entry, scanning and image editing, use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop, InDesign. Ability to research and troubleshoot technological issues.
- A current driver’s licence is required.