ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of the largest Government departments is looking to hire a MS Project Online and SharePoint Specialist to work with their Portfolio Management Office on a contract basis. Located in Eveleigh, Redfern, there's an initial 6 months contract with potential extensions available for the right candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you'll receive escalated requests from end-users and proactively manage the delivery of support and issue resolution. You will investigate, troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems and other requests for support to determine and implement appropriate actions.
Provide advice and quality assurance for the development of self-service tools provided by Service/Help Desk. Document troubleshooting and problem resolutions steps and develop standard workflows for frequently occurring applications requests to enable Service Desk agents, at the first point of contact, to assist end-users quickly and effectively.
- Providing support to PM's and Coordinators using MS Project Online, SharePoint and Power BI. Typical requests incl. creation of new projects, user access, user permissions related to specific projects or Power BI reports, and training on specific features.
- Providing subject matter expertise and advice to PM's and Coordinators on their use of MS Project Online and SharePoint.
- Solving SharePoint and Project Online related defects and incidents.
- Maintaining up-to-date logs of support requests, analyse trends in incident and request categories and provide recommendations on sustainable solutions
- Providing weekly reports on the status of incidents and requests.
- Ensuring no changes requested in MS Project Online, SharePoint, or Power BI can negatively impact the entire user community.
- Working with the PMO team to communicate changes to Project Online, SharePoint and Power BI to the user community.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a similar professional role within a complex corporate technology environment
- Practical experience with management and support of Project Online and SharePoint
- Previous experience working with Microsoft SharePoint technologies as a SME, Specialist or Administrator.
- Strong experience in providing customer and operational support services in a large enterprise
- Power BI support experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills and willingness to help others
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY to be considered for the role. To learn more you can contact Peter on 8075 9910 for confidential chat.