Great contracting opportunity with one of the Govt departments based in North Sydney. You will be providing Desktop Support Services in a large and complex service environment having relevant qualifications or equivalent demonstrated experience.
As Level 1 Desktop support you will provide onsite assistance, information and support to users to solve reported issues, prepare devices and technical equipment to support all employees and its clients. All together you are responsible ofr excellent "front line" customer service and assist the business with their use of IT systems & services.
- Identify and escalate any risks to Desktop support services on behalf of clients and/or the eHealth businesses.
- Providing input to ensuring that the reporting that is presented internally and externally meets expectations for defined SLA's, timeframes, quality and integrity.
- Log incidents & requests, triage and response/resolution in accordance with agreed SLA and customer expectations.
- Collaborate and assist internal eHealth application and technical teams by providing hands and feet support at customer premises.
- Supporting efforts to maintain customer specific technical and process knowledgebase to maintain currency and relevancy within the portfolio of Desktop services.
- Continually demonstrate support to driving efforts towards continuous service improvement across the Desktop portfolio through problem management.
- Ensure strict adherence to security and process compliance to maintain continuous delivery of an effective and robust service. Working independently on remote sites and deliver M.A.I.C.D (i.e. moves, additions, installations, changes and decommissioning) of ICT equipment within the scope of Desktop portfolio of services and WHS.
What you will have;
- Experience and a record of achievement in the delivery of value added Desktop Support Services in a large and complex service environment
- Broad knowledge and experience in supporting PC/LAN issues in a Level 1 capacity including phone and conference rooms setup/support, Microsoft Windows based applications, Operating Systems and Office Suite 2013+.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in administration of User and Computer accounts using SCCM
- Committed of providing excellent customer service and continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written), negotiation and consultative skills. Proficiency in documenting results of technical and other investigations.
- Solid time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities while being able to meet agreed timelines against any agreed initiatives/goals & objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with issues effectively under pressure and in handling, resolving and escalating in crisis situations.
If you believe that you have above skills and experience, please apply for the role to learn more.