Exciting contracting opportunity for ICT BA with one of the Government departments located in Rozelle. You will be responsible for leading the review and analysis of business services, processes and information to facilitate engagement with operational business units to facilitate business improvements, and document functional requirements as required for planning ICT service delivery.
You will work closely with Senior Executives to identify, incorporate and document business goals and requirements from a customer perspective in to the service delivery planning process and fostering an effective relationship with the provider of ICT services.
What you'll be doing;
- Analyse, develop and define ICT strategies to support Corporate Plans and business unit requirements
- Analyse, develop and define Business and Functional ICT Requirements documentation in collaboration with directors, managers and clients across and third party stakeholders for the purpose of developing fit-for-purpose ICT solutions
- Facilitate effective business and internal stakeholder relationships
- Provide robust plain language advice about strategic issues and support the exchange of business information, issues management, continuous improvement and informed decision making
- Maintain a sound understanding of the total operations of the health system in order to identify potential areas for innovative ICT solutions
- Investigate opportunities for utilising and integrating emerging technologies to provide innovative solutions that are consistent with ICT best practice
- Input to broader decision making for health service improvement and reform, supporting NSW Health organisations
- Maintain effective, influential working relationships across the system and associated organisations and ICT partners to facilitate the achievement of objectives
What you'll have
- Extensive experience in business analysis in a large and complex service environment, including relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing and documenting organisational policies, frameworks, business rules and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Highly developed interpersonal, consulting, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience in engaging key executive's, stakeholders and customers to assess and broker effective ICT solutions
- Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, preparing and presenting analysis and reports and dealing with challenges creatively to achieve business focussed solutions
- Excellent organisational skills and demonstrated experience with working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer focussed approach
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to produce high quality written documentation and presentations in a timely manner
If you believe you have the above skills and experience, please apply for the role to learn more.