- Enfield & Botany Location
- Global industry leader
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Our client is highly regarded as a Global Leader in the logistics space. Due to growth of the business, a role as become available for a HR BP to join their busy team. Providing HR related support and advice to a broad range of stakeholders across the Depot and supporting the National HR Manager with generalist duties.
About the role
- Employment Legislation including Award Interpretation, EEO and WHS. Ensure Managers are aware of all relevant legislation as it applies to their staff
- Manage all ER related matters, including employee grievances, terminations, negotiating employment agreements etc
- Manage key stakeholders including employees, managers, unions and government bodies
- Act as a support to Managers through providing advice on performance-based matters coupled with the assistance of recruitment and training in an effort to upskill the workforce and ensure the right people are in the right roles
- Work closely with Managers to review staffing needs and provide Recruitment strategy and support
- Participate in HR initiatives and projects as directed by the HR Manager
- Experience in a Generalist role at Business partner level
- Although the position has no direct reports you will be able to demonstrate the ability to influence decisions and actions
- Industries employing a compliment of white and blue collar workforce essential, i.e. warehousing, transport, logistics and manufacturing
- Industrial Relations Experience, including an understanding of and interpretation of Enterprise Agreements and accustomed to dealings with Unions
I am recruiting this role immediately, please hit APPLY today to avoid disappointment.