- HR/Recruitment Coordinator for growing startup tech company
- Collaborative and supportive culture
- Be part of growth journey with heaps of development opps
This position is one that we are genuinely excited about recruiting! It is not often we get briefed on a role with relative flexibility on backgrounds we are looking for, but more importantly amazing growth and development opportunities!
This start-up in the tech industry is about to BLOW UP in Sydney, and we need someone on the ground in Sydney (Head Office is in London) to work closely with the HR Manager there, but also cover all things recruitment and HR here!
Duties will vary but include:
- High volume recruitment and on boarding - everything from brief to resourcing & bringing into the business
- Being a part of the growth journey on this including culture and value pieces
- HR coordination liaising with HR Manager - contracts, general queries
- Talent management & performance
- General administration across the business
- Working with the MD and culture team in terms of future recruitment needs
At this stage we are not looking for someone from a strategic standpoint to come in and look at process implementation, but more someone who can roll their sleeves up and get in and get things done. Initially there will be a large element of recruitment and onboarding so you must be happy to do this, and enjoy it!
Joining at this really exciting time means you would become a part of the growth journey and down the line there would be heaps of development and growth opportunities as the business grows! Essentially being the first HR Coordinator in the business in Sydney means you become a root of what that could become, and truly partner with the HR Manager.
We are looking for someone with 2 years experience in either HR or recruitment, but having had some exposure to onboarding previously because of the volume of this required. Someone who isn't precious to the duties required and ready to truly hit the ground running.
In return you get to work for a business who put people at the forefront, somewhere where they have fun but also know the journey the business is going, and be excited to be a part of that!
APPLY now as this role is going to be snapped up quickly.