- Part time HR role - 3 days per week
- South Sydney location
- $80,000 plus super pro rata
Our client is a hugely successful multinational logistics business in South East Sydney that prides itself on its strong culture and sense of purpose. They have a diverse workforce across Australia and are looking to add to their team here in NSW.
Providing advice, support and assisting with the day to day operations of the HR function on all HR matters including review legislation and administrative tasks. This role requires someone proactive and self sufficient with experience in continuous improvement. This position would suit someone driven to succeed, professional and energetic.
- Providing HR advice and support ensuring policies and procedures are applied
- Organising accommodation and travel when requested for employees throughout the business
- Supporting the recruitment process from vacancy posting to interviewing and selection
- Preparing documentation relating to policies, training, resignations etc.
- Assisting with strategy and achieving alignment with business objectives
- Setting appointments, managing calendars and taking meeting notes when requested
- Arranging and managing training activities throughout the business
- Maintaining employee files and making sure they are compliant and up to date
- Liaising with the external payroll provider to make sure all data is correct for processing
- Arranging and conducting employee on-boarding including inductions and arranging enrolment on the benefit scheme including organisation of insurance
To be considered for this position you will possess 4-6 years HR generalist experience with a degree in a related subject or similar qualification.