Your prime responsibility in this challenging and dynamic role will be to plan, direct and deliver corporate and customised HR services in support of the organisations objectives. You will provide true HR support to all across the business and represent the company's values, culture and policies. This is a permanent part time role based on 3 full working days a week.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Providing HR advice and support ensuring policies and procedures are applied
- Organising accommodation and travel when requested for employees throughout the business
- Supporting the recruitment process from vacancy posting to interviewing and selection
- Preparing documentation relating to policies, training, resignations etc.
- Assisting with strategy and achieving alignment with business objectives
- Setting appointments, managing calendars and taking meeting notes when requested
- Arranging and managing training activities throughout the business
To be successful in this role and to make the transition as smooth as possible you will possess the following key attributes:
- Previous HR generalist experience within a fast paced global matrix organisation
- Be extremely well versed when it comes to all aspects of Employee Relations
- The ability to advise, coach and stake holder manage across all levels of the organisation
- Experienced in talent management programs and systems
- Are self motivated, outgoing and highly energetic
- Are passionate about learning
- Excellent time management, presentation and communication skills.
Please note this position is part time, 3 days a week