- HR Generalist for growing startup tech company
- Collaborative and supportive culture
- Be part of growth journey with heaps of development opps
This position is one that we are genuinely excited about recruiting! It is not often we get briefed on a role with relative flexibility on backgrounds we are looking for, but more importantly amazing growth and development opportunities!
This start-up in the tech industry is about to BLOW UP in Sydney, and we need someone on the ground in Sydney (Head Office is in London) to work closely with the HR Lead there, but also cover all things recruitment and HR here!
Duties will vary but include:
- High volume recruitment and on boarding - everything from brief to resourcing & bringing into the business
- Being a part of the growth journey on this including culture and value pieces
- HR coordination liaising with HR Manager - contracts, general queries
- Talent management & performance
- General administration across the business
- Working with the MD and culture team in terms of future recruitment needs
- Heaps of projects to set up a successful HR function
Joining at this really exciting time means you would become a part of the growth journey and down the line there would be heaps of development and growth opportunities as the business grows! Essentially being the first HR person in the business in Sydney means you become a root of what that could become, and truly partner with the HR Lead.
We are looking for someone with experience across the HR function - someone who has worked integral projects, looked at business culture and implemented process. Someone who comes in with amazing ideas and contributions will be super successful in this role. And someone who isn't precious to the duties required and ready to truly hit the ground running.
In return you get to work for a business who put people at the forefront, somewhere where they have fun but also know the journey the business is going, and be excited to be a part of that!
APPLY now as this role is going to be snapped up quickly.