- CBD location
- Market leaders in the construction industry
- 12 month fixed term - Perm potential
One of my top tier construction firms are on the search for a HR Generalist to join their busy team. With an influx of projects being won they are needing to ramp up their team to support an increase in new staff.
My client have National coverage across Australia and they are leaders in their market. They have an awesome 'family' culture for a larger corporate organisation.
You will enjoy all of the perks and benefits as a Permanent member of staff.
Day to day duties:
- Delivering operational people support, advice and guidance to executives and management
- Strategically partnering with key stakeholders in the development and delivery of HR strategy
- Recruitment and onboarding staff
- Ensure that all aspects of employee life-cycle are in line with best practice, effective and drive employee engagement
- Supporting and coaching the Executives and management through transformations and organisational change
- Driving people initiatives locally in line with strategy and agenda
To be successful in this position you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or Industrial Relations
- Proven HR experience in a similar position
- Enterprise Agreement interpretation and legislative compliance experience
- Experience with performance, grievance and conflict management
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining strong relationships
Please hit Apply today to be considered for this role.