My client is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their growing team. In this role, you will be part of a wider HR team however you will need to work autonomously and “run your own show”.
Your role will include….
- Union experience is a must (blue-collar space highly desired) You will deal with the union weekly on right to entry and also they sit in on performance discussions
- Experience and confidence in holding and supporting performance discussions
- Dealing with senior leadership and having the ability to push back where needed with stakeholders
- Drive regular business people initiatives, in line with agreed timelines, including performance review process, goal setting and merit review.
- Initiate, manage and contribute to major Human Resources reports, projects, committees, reviews and/or continuous improvement activities.
- Manage end-to-end HR administrative duties for your respective client group, including management of parental leave applications, succession planning, absenteeism management, return to work and the management of accurate people data.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition and Store Management, to ensure the timely recruitment of vacancies.
Your experience will look a little like….
- Previous experience in a BP role
- Union & Unfair dismissal experience essential
- Strong ER background
- Broad experience in the provision of generalist HR support
- Exceptional planning, decision making and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communications skills with a demonstrated ability to be able to influence across a broad range of people and teams
- Ability to work autonomously whilst being an active member of the wider HR team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Please hit apply to submit your cover letter and resume.