- A trusted and respected Global Healthcare Services provider who are focused on getting the best possible outcomes for their patients.
- They have grown quickly and have gone from an organisation of 300 to 2,500 in recent years, they have also expanded into the U.S. and Europe.
As the HR Business Partner (HRBP) you are responsible for providing front line HR business partnering support for local managers and staff.
Specifically, in this position you will be supporting a number of senior stakeholders including the General Manager for cardiology and sleep and their practice teams, as well as the General Manager oncology and their leadership team including local center managers. These different parts of the organisation are geographically disbursed and so travel on a monthly basis to locations across the CBD, Frankston and Footscray must be expected. The stakeholders are described as being supportive with an appetite to truly partner with their HRBP.
There are two big EA's which will need to be negotiated starting early 2019. Both covering Oncology, they cover over 70% of the workforce and so solid experience of negotiating EA's in a heavily unionized environment is critical to the success of this role.
In addition you will also be responsible for the following:
- Providing advice on contemporary HR practices and process improvements
- Providing a consultancy and advisory service to line managers on a broad range of people management issues
- Assisting in the recruitment and attraction of key roles across your main areas of responsibility
- Assisting in the delivery of programs or projects required for the success of the local business and or HR strategic plan
Someone with strong ER and IR knowledge, you will be a true HRBP with a Degree or relevant qualifications in HR or Employment law. You should have the ability to 'sell' and 'negotiate' the EA process, this will be central to the success of this role and is a critical factor in its success. You must be able to interpret legislation, regulations, awards, industrial agreements, policies and procedures. You should be able to coach line managers and supporting staff.
In addition we are seeking someone that can contribute towards the development and implementation of HR programs and initiatives. You should demonstrate sound knowledge of how to apply contemporary HR procedures and practices.
This role will suit a commercially minded and strategic HRBP, we need someone that understands the numbers and data and can present information which takes into account commercial implications.
If this looks and sounds like you and you would like a conversation to learn more, please contact Jason Ajai on 0415 957 323 or submit your resume by following the link.