We are seeking a People and Culture professional, you may be stepping up from an HR Advisors role, or already be in an HR Business Partners position and looking to make that next developmental career move.
Working closely with the People and Culture Manager and another HRBP, you will take on responsibility for a range of responsibilities including:
- Talent Acquisition – 20% - Advert writing, strategic sourcing, screening and interviewing, and reference checking
- Administration, Onboarding & Offboarding – 40% - Contracts generation, setting up new starters including payroll and managing HR files, etc
- IR Support –20% assisting in grievances and disciplinary outcomes as required
- Health and Safety – 10% - supporting WHS activities
- Adhoc Projects & Initiatives – 10% (increasing to 20%-30%) – EVP, Employee experience, and Staff engagement initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in an HR Advisor or HR Business Partners role
- Experience with MS suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience or an aptitude for data, analysis, and HRIS reporting
- Strategic sourcing
- Contract generation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- The ability to work with minimal supervision/guidance and collaboratively within cross-functional teams
- The ability to work autonomously
- Confidence and the ability to liaise and support across various levels
- Tertiary qualified in HR or related Business degree (ideal)
- Significantly discounted products and treatments
- Generous company benefits
- Fantastic company culture
- Supportive, engaged leaders
- Growth and development
This organisation has a unique, vibrant culture where that encourages collaboration, pioneering new ideas, and pushing the boundaries but most importantly, they have fun along the way. They are a passionate team, committed to driving great outcomes for their customers.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click "APPLY" for the role and submit a copy of your CV.
Take your time to fill in the selection criteria as part of your application and please understand that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for discussion regarding their application responses but please rest assured, your application will be considered and assessed by a real person.