- HR Business Partner
- National Logistics Firm
- CBD/ Western Sydney based
My client is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their growing team. In this role, you will be part of a wider HR team however you will need to work autonomously and “run your own show”.
Your role will include….
- Manager employee relations matters for your client group.
- Partner closely with your client group, to support and guide new people initiatives that will assist in your expansion.
- Work closely with management to ensure the effective implementation of Human Resources policies, practices, and procedures that provide an optimal working environment and promote a culture of excellence and performance.
- Drive regular business people initiatives, in line with agreed timelines, including performance review process, goal setting and merit review.
- Initiate, manage and contribute to major Human Resources reports, projects, committees, reviews and/or continuous improvement activities.
- Manage end to end HR administrative duties for your respective client group, including management of parental leave applications, succession planning, absenteeism management, return to work and the management of accurate people data.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition and Store Management, to ensure the timely recruitment of vacancies.
Your experience will look a little like….
- Previous experience in a BP role
- Strong ER background
- Broad experience in the provision of generalist HR support
- Exceptional planning, decision making and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communications skills with a demonstrated ability to be able to influence across a broad range of people and teams
- Ability to work autonomously whilst being an active member of the wider HR team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Please hit apply to submit your cover letter and resume.