- Global leaders in the Reinsurance market
- Collaborative team culture
- CBD Location
- Excellent Benefits and growth potential
Partnering with a Global Reinsurance organisation who are leaders in their market, we are on the search for a HR Analyst to join their team. If you have strong data, analytics and reporting skills with impeccable attention detail and Advanced Excel experience, I need to hear from you.
Your day will look a little like:
- Internal & external audit reporting
- Board & Risk report preparation
- Headcount reporting & salary budgeting
- Global metrics and reginal HR analysis
- Management of remuneration review data
- Preparation of ad-hoc salary increases, promotion and incentives
- Benefits coordination programme
- Payroll & taxation management
- Project initiating and management
Your experience will be:
- 2-3 Years' experience in a HR Analyst role
- Passion for data and analytics
- Experience with data recording and reporting
- Advanced Excel is essential (testing will be part of the recruitment process)
- Experience with remuneration
- Must have a "team player" attitude
- High attention to detail.
I am recruiting this role immediately, please hit apply today or call Rob King on 0449 062 930 for a confidential discussion.