- CBD Location
- Global Organisation
- An engaged & vibrant team - A fantastic manager
This Global organisation has grown rapidly in recent years in Sydney and is need of a new HR Analyst. They are experiencing some real opportunities in trying to ensure that their People and Culture strategy is aligned with the needs of their employees. This is an exciting time to be coming on board as we evolve, expand and refine our HRIS capabilities, having implemented Learning, On-boarding, Recruitment and HR Core modules over the past year.
You will manage the HRIS and will have responsibility for the input, analysis and maintenance of data in the 'Cornerstone on Demand' system. As HR Systems Administrator you will leverage this data to create reports and dashboards which will aid in decision making. You will also be empowered to tinker, refine and create within the system. There is plenty of room to make this system your own!
You'll work on:
- Improving employee experience
- Increasing HR service delivery efficiencies
- Supporting organisational productivity and decision making based on accurate and relevant data and reports
- Remuneration and Benefit programs
The ideal candidate would be someone with experience as a HRIS Admin, technical knowledge of SaaS systems with good analytical skills who is confident in using data /metrics.
- Experience in HR systems administration, business analytics and or Information Technology
- Educational qualifications in HR Management and or Payroll
- Strong analytical skills and numerical competence, specifically the ability to analyse and interpret complex data
- Project Management skills are desirable
- Advanced skills in the MS Office Suite, including Visio and MS Project
I am recruiting this role immediately so please hit APPLY today or call Rob King on 0449 062 930