The Head of Technology will be responsible for planning and implementing information technology initiatives to support the business strategy. This role exists within a trim team and will have responsibilities that range in impact and influence.
The position will cover four main areas and will require a high degree of focus on key strategic projects, governance and security, technology improvements for the business and BAU.
You'll be responsible for:
- Implementing information technology initiatives which include: CRM implementation | Website upgrade | Managing and implementing a new Data Warehouse | CMS
- Managing effective IT systems, applications and processes to meet the current and future needs of the organisation
- Managing vendors whilst ensuring strict adherence to policy and legislation
- Managing a small internal support team
- Understanding of APRA standards relating to IT (Cyber Sec, BCP & Information Security)
- DR planning for existing technology as well as upcoming technological advancements
- Implementing organisational technology improvements
We are seeking a delivery focused Head of Technology, you will support the key strategic initiatives that the business makes and will ensure that Technology can deliver to them. You must be a great communicator and have an exceptional customer service attitude. We are seeking someone who is who is collaborative and who will work with peers and stakeholders in a respectful and open manner.
You will work closely with the COO and must have a people first approach while delivering technology, being willing to get involved and help-out will be critical factor in your success. There is also a key focus on security and governance within this role and someone who is excited about safeguarding against potential threats and ensuring that the right procedures are in place will be a success in this role. Ideally you will come from a regulated environment with experience gained from the Superannuation, Wealth Management or Insurance industry.
You will enjoy:
- Being part of a great team and organisation
- A well-lit, green work space, full of plants, with re-purposed furniture, recycled materials, living green wall and bamboo sit-to-stand desks
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Purpose aligned volunteer days annually
- Flexible work arrangements, including generous annual and parental leave policy
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel your skills align with the requirements then please apply via Seek. For a confidential discussion, please call Jason Ajai on 8075 9907.