- Exciting early-stage start-up backed by a global VC
- Bring a unique product to partners that will revolutionise e-Commerce globally
- Circa $100k - $120k with equity/stock options
As Head of Partnerships, you’ll work directly with the CEO and the leadership team, joining as one of the first significant hires in the business and play an integral role in the company’s growth.
Taking ownership of the growth across retail partnerships you’ll:
- Build and manage a sales pipeline, developing industry-wide relationships with the aim of promoting the offering to a wide range of enterprise retailers, e-commerce players and small to medium online businesses and channel partners.
- Grow, lead and manage the sales and partnerships team
- Collaborate with partners to identify product feature requests and improvements.
- Build the end-to-end sales strategy for the team to execute on which will include cold outreach to merchants, industry networking, pitching and signing deals with top tier brands.
- Lead formal pitches and negotiate agreements with merchants
- In collaboration with the Marketing team, develop strategic and creative marketing and sales strategies to capture merchants in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Play an instrumental role in setting the strategy for growth as a key member of the executive team.
You are excited by the opportunity to join an early stage start-up that is backed by a top global VC and are a naturally driven sales professional that wants to be at the top of their game. You:
- Are passionate about sales and closing deals, and enjoy a fast-pace and entrepreneurial work environment.
- Have a desire to exceed targets and produce outstanding results.
- Have a strategic and dynamic mindset to work with merchants to find the optimal outcome.
- Have strong relationship and personal acumen with the ability to educate, understand and convince merchants.
- Bring relevant experience across sales, business development, relationship or account management or partnerships, ideally in a merchant facing e-commerce, B2B or payments environment.
- Are able to tap into a wide network of established relationships within the Australian retail market and eCommerce industry.
- Have a desire to lead, grow and manage a sales and partnerships team.
- Can manage ongoing merchant relationships and deal stages.