ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an Australian business that is investing in expanding their innovative service offering across the country. With a team of over 40 employees, this growing organisation is a dynamic leader in the co-working office space. With an energetic and motivated team that are passionate about what they do, they offer an excellent culture that genuinely promotes excellence, work life balance and flexibility.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a creative, confident and driven Marketing professional to join the business and spearhead the development and implementation of an exciting new brand strategy as Head of Marketing. Leading a team across the Eastern Seaboard, this role will be based in Sydney and will require an individual with an innovative and creative approach to marketing and branding to make a big impact on the business.
- Develop overall Marketing Strategy
- Lead Digital Marketing
- CRM Management
- Develop and Implement Brand Strategy
- Management of Events & Public Relations
- Create Sales Campaigns
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Experience in Senior Management roles
- Proven track record driving successful Branding Strategies
- Marketing experience in property, hotels or hospitality industries preferred
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- A creative and innovative mind
With a flat management structure, this business truly believes in collaboration and working together as a team. People that are passionate, innovative and highly motivated thrive within this business. You are given the flexibility and autonomy needed to do your role yet there is strong support and knowledge on hand within the business to assist when required. Working within an innovative and rapidly expanding market, the culture is such that creative people that bring new ideas to the table will get the chance to make a big difference.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Flexible culture with genuine work-life balance
- Growth and career development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Candice Stockwell, Principal Consultant on 0424 772 802 for a confidential discussion.