- Dynamic organisation, leader in their field
- Leadership role, own strategy through to execution across all elements of the marketing mix
- Up to $200k plus super and upside
With a broad remit and huge amount of autonomy to influence and shape the marketing strategy, this is one that will be sure to peak the interest of integrated marketeers that are looking for their next career-defining role.
Working cohesively with the leadership team and mentoring a passionate, customer centric team, you will:
- Own the end-to-end marketing strategy from development through to execution and optimisation.
- Own the marketing budget, ensuring optimal allocation across tools and channels.
- Develop GTM strategies to drive demand, lead generation, customer acquisition and revenue.
- Act as the brand custodian.
- Create innovative ways to drive acquisition using and testing a mix of channels including via suppliers, third party partners and direct (though paid and organic search).
- Work closely with the product team to showcase new products launched to market.
- Own the marketing data, analytics and tech stack, including lead funnel and conversion tracking, CRM and customer lifecycle management, adtech and other lead-gen technology requirements.
- Oversee the development and implementation of other marketing and communications initiatives including sales collateral, events, client case studies, support PR with press releases and pitches, awards nominations, executive comms.
- In addition to managing external agency relationships, lead a team of passionate marketeers that work across Content, Design, Marketing Automation and Growth Marketing.
As a senior marketing professional that is naturally curious, has a flair for building lasting relationships and is passionate about delivering quality outcomes through innovation, you bring:
- A proven track record of achieving results ideally from within a fintech scale-up or payments environment.
- Experience working with or building a strong brand with a significant customer base.
- Prior experience in launching new products to market.
- Expertise in lead gen, performance marketing, growth marketing, SEO or product marketing.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills, with a keen eye for bringing the best out of your team.