This well-known and highly regarded organisation are currently looking for a lease administration manager to join the team. You will work alongside a likeminded team of property professionals and have a long term career progression plan with a growing business.
In this role the sucessful incumbent will:
- Partner with various stakeholders across the business to ensure accurate and timely invoicing of tenants in a fast-paced environment.
- Focus on continuously improving lead to lease and invoicing processes across all sectors through process improvements and system enhancements.
- During peak periods of acquisitions ensure leases are entered timely into the system through prioritisation, collaboration and good communication skills to set expectations of stakeholders.
- Responsible for the overall adherence to, documentation and communication of the key controls.
- Lead the team through business as usual activities, keeping in line with policies, controls and set timelines.
- Motivate and inspire the team to be proactive and take ownership for end to end process improvements.
- Coach and develop lease admin revenue team members as a high performing, value add team.
The culture fit will play a large role in the success of the candidate. Outgoing, progressive and focused individuals will excel in this opportunity. It is essential that you are a confident communicator, are professional and hold a clean criminal record.
The role is immediately available for the right candidate, so should you be interested to find out more about this position, please apply following the below mentioned prompts.