ABOUT THE COMPANY
An 100% Australian owned and operated company since the early 80's. Offering world class co-working facilities in leading establishments throughout Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Lead and develop the IT team and deliver IT products and service to customers and staff over several building locations. The role will be to develop and maintain all aspects of member, staff and partner relationships across various locations in Australia.
- Define and design next generation products to bring Cloud, Network and Hosting services closer to the edge
- Communicate with senior internal stakeholders (Sales & Marketing) to generate clear and realistic goals and expectations on complex solutions.
- Define clear workflows and communication between team members and stakeholders (internal and external).
- Own end-to-end incident management process for customer and network incidents
- To act as an escalation point and incident manage escalated customer incidents and major network incidents
- Develop and maintain customer, and operations KPIs and SLAs
- Communicate the team vision, expectations, goals and deadlines and motivate others through inspirational leadership
- Ensure proper negotiation with vendors and make recommendations on strategic and tactical decisions concerning network infrastructure and vendor support agreements. Project management and task assignment
- Utilise your IT knowledge to identify and remediate highlighted threats, risks and opportunities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Former Network Engineer with at least 8 years working in fast paced Telco, Cloud or ISP environments in a management role
- Experience building and maintaining complex cloud networks and systems
- Juniper, Cisco, Aruba and Mikrotik experience essential
- Significant proven experience in comparable role within an ISP organisation designing, documenting and rolling out next generation ISP solutions
- Able to analyse problems, issues & needs and provide robust but adaptable solutions which meet current and future requirements
- Exposure to running projects effectively is essential
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Technologies, including windows, Windows server, Office & active directory.
- Must have a strong networking, engineering and troubleshooting skills (L2-L7 OSI Model)
- Must have a strong knowledge MPLS, OSFP, VPN, Backup administration (DAS, Ceph, Tape)
- Exposure to WAN, MAN and BYOD environments;
- Experience deploying and operating (data centre) environments that include the use of cloud offerings (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute), Windows and Linux
- Experience in vendor management in an owned and colocation environment
- Technical understanding of modern data centre technologies such as: virtualisation, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, NaaS, operating systems, local and wide area networking, compute, storage, data protection and retention, configuration management, automated provisioning and orchestration, process automation, authentication and authorisation, telephony and unified communications;
- Join a company, that wants to innovate and do things better than everyone else - make an impact
- There's money to spend, and they're ready to collaboratively move forward together
- You'll be taken seriously, listened to and always valued
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Ivan (AD @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 0478 129 450 for a confidential discussion