This client has a reputation for delivering high quality, customer centric online services for businesses and online consumers.
The Head of Government role is a highly visible and relationship dependant position. You must demonstrate the ability to lead by example, develop strong internal relationships and powerful connections with customers whilst motivating the team to exceed targets.
- 10 + years as a BDM, Sales Leadership, Account Manager within public sector
- Extensive Experience within the Australian Government sector. You have knowledge of how Govt works and how the channel/sales partnerships work. In addition you should know how an organisation could partner with them to access Govt and additional revenue.
- ICT Services/Software/Consulting industry experience
- Knowledge of official Federal and State Government guidance on business case development, structures, systems and processes (Departmental)
- Experience with contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- High energy, motivation and a results attitude to drive sales growth
- Experience in achieving results within a matrix-management environment
- Learn the business, earn respect
- Implement a more structured process of activity and approach to ensure success
- Develop a plan to defend against lower cost competition nationally
- Develop and implement a plan for larger sales e.g. Whole of Dept, Cluster, Government
- Develop and implement a plan for Australian and New Zealand Government sales
- Win, retain and grow customers to exceed quota
- Integrated sales and marketing efforts focused on Government
- Plan to grow Government business in FY21, including increase in team members, if appropriate
You will be managing both AUS and NZ, and must have the capacity and desire to be successful across both regions.
If you would like the ability to significantly affect your career potential in one of Australia's leading tech players and have all the attributes mentioned above, contact Jason Ajai by sending your resume through the associated link.