- Prominent Not for Profit Organisation
- Eastern Suburbs locations
- Hands-on finance role with strategic oversight
Based in the Eastern suburbs, this medium sized not-for-profit business are looking for an experienced Head of Finance to support the business over a period of change.
To develop and lead a team of 6/7 to improve reporting and technical capabilities and report to the board.
- Preparing the Annual Financial Statements, related management reports and other end of period financial reporting for the related entities
- Managing the Annual Budget and reporting process
- Support the Finance & Audit Committee and other Board committees as appropriate
- Ensure the provision of financial analysis and reporting support for the organisation
- Provide financial advice, analysis and other support to the planning and implementation of business strategies including acquisition or disposal of assets
- Ensure financial accountability requirements of the State and Commonwealth governments and other bodies are met on a timely basis
- Identify opportunities to obtain government grants and communicate these opportunities to relevant leaders
- Manage contracts and tender processes for all external service providers and/or suppliers
- Provide expert advice and financial evaluation on new and existing accounting and financial processes, including income generation, leasing and purchasing
- Develop and review policies related to accounting and financial processes and make recommendations regarding the financial delegations of authority
- Provide Professional Development training to the Finance team and related staff on the College's financial procedures and processes
- Manage the full payroll function including FBT and other related statutory obligations
- CA or CPA Qualified (essential)
- Demonstrable experience as a head of finance in a relevant sized company ($50-80m revenue)
- Hands-on leadership style to coach and mentor the team
- Experience within a Not-for-Profit is preferred
Due to the volume of candidates we will not be able to respond to everyone. Please apply and we will get in touch if you are successful.