Working together with the Head of Product, you will take responsibility for the delivery of great software. You will have complete ownership of system and engineering performance metrics and will join a nimble and Agile team in an organisation where you will have a significant impact.
This role exists within a business in the Telecom space which has been in operation for several years, and one that has grown to circa 26 employees with further plans to rapidly expand. They are a fast-growing mobility management and TEM platform whose software product helps organisations remove workflow inefficiency and expense wastage from their mobility processes and telecom spend. They have quickly built a customer base of more than 150 enterprise organisations from a cross-section of many industries using their platform and have seen consistent YOY growth in revenue.
- Empathy and a passion for users, customers and their partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of web development, API architecture and design for Cloud.
- Strong software engineering and DevOps principles.
- Experience of managing and leading teams while maintaining an inspiring culture.
- Strong knowledge of Azure, SQL Server, .NET, .NET Core, MTS along with front-end technologies such as jQuery/Angular/React.
- An understanding of Teamcity and Octopus Deploy for integration and release management.
- Skills in Elasticsearch or similar will be highly regarded.
- Experience of working for a small, growth-focused start-up.
- A Technical Bachelor’s degree.
- Manage and lead the Engineering team with the goal of maintaining and evolving a high-velocity team.
- Strategically oversee and plan code design and system architecture.
- Evolve and maintain processes and systems to improve software performance and uptime.
- Rapidly move the team towards CICD.
- Own and deploy their API design strategy, API monitoring framework, API usage framework and enablement guidance. API integration between their platform and their broader client and partner ecosystem is critical to their success.
- Ensure their approach to infrastructure (performance, uptime and scalability) is best practice and appropriate for their business.
- Ensure the security of their customers’ data, their infrastructure and code
- An environment that is driven, ambitious and challenging the ‘norm’.
- Flexible working conditions.
- The support of a fantastic CEO and Head of Product.
- Working with people who are vibrant, engaged and driven to what they are trying to achieve.