You’ll be focused on defining the technology solutions and digital products to enable market-leading customer experience for tenants (B2B), shoppers/consumers (B2C) and employees (as users/facilitators) to drive commercial outcomes across their business and their portfolio of assets.
- Owning and managing Digital Strategy to ensure the priorities remain relevant to the broader business/investment strategy, and that the defined roadmap of activities is implemented, and regularly reviewed to monitor delivery, allocate responsibility and resources, and extend the horizon of the initiatives.
- Lead the development and dissemination of applicable technology and digital research activities, including desktop analysis, market scans, tailored briefs and general Fintech/PropTech industry development.
- Proactively identify new technology opportunities that are relevant to strategic priorities and operational challenges/commercial opportunities.
- Support and influence the business leaders and Digital Managers (reporting to you) in the initial concept development and business case development for technology initiatives/projects.
- Partner with the teams within investment management to identify and develop commercial outcomes from customer experience, digital R&D initiatives; including delivery support for digital aspects
- Partner with the wider Investment Management function to deliver a market-leading customer experience strategy for tenants (B2B) and consumers (B2C) to be implemented; with a particular focus on enabling the strategy through digital applications and experiences.
- 10+ years in digital, strategy, communications and technology project design and delivery
- Comprehensive understanding of the technology and digital strategy development process
- Comprehensive understanding of the global digital landscape and modern technology offerings
- Relevant global real estate and retail/town centre environment and trends expertise
- An understanding of digital marketing, e-commerce, and service management
- Experience in design thinking, UX and service design
- Experience in information architecture and technical solution design
- Experiences in data analytics, artificial intelligence, and internet-of-things
- A Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s degree is advantageous
- Well-being programs including fitness reimbursement, EAP, mindfulness workshops and financial wellness tool kits
- Peer nominated CEO and standards of excellence awards
- 18 weeks primary carers leave, up to 4 weeks secondary carers leave
- Community leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave