You’ll be focused on defining the technology solutions and digital products to enable market-leading customer experience for tenants (B2B), shoppers/consumers (B2C) and employees (as users/facilitators) to drive commercial outcomes across their business and their portfolio of assets.
- Owning and managing Digital Strategy to ensure the priorities remain relevant to the broader business/investment strategy, and that the defined roadmap of activities is implemented, and regularly reviewed to monitor delivery, allocate responsibility and resources, and extend the horizon of the initiatives.
- Lead the development and dissemination of applicable technology and digital research activities, including desktop analysis, market scans, tailored briefs and general Fintech/PropTech industry development.
- Proactively identify new technology opportunities that are relevant to strategic priorities and operational challenges/commercial opportunities.
- Support and influence the business leaders and Digital Managers (reporting to you) in the initial concept development and business case development for technology initiatives/projects.
- Partner with the teams within investment management to identify and develop commercial outcomes from customer experience, digital R&D initiatives; including delivery support for digital aspects
- Partner with the wider Investment Management function to deliver a market-leading customer experience strategy for tenants (B2B) and consumers (B2C) to be implemented; with a particular focus on enabling the strategy through digital applications and experiences.
- 10+ years in digital, strategy, communications and technology project design and delivery
- Comprehensive understanding of the technology and digital strategy development process
- Comprehensive understanding of the global digital landscape and modern technology offerings
- Relevant global real estate and retail/town centre environment and trends expertise
- An understanding of digital marketing, e-commerce, and service management
- Experience in design thinking, UX and service design
- Experience in information architecture and technical solution design
- Experiences in data analytics, artificial intelligence, and internet-of-things
- A Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s degree is advantageous
- Well-being programs including fitness reimbursement, EAP, mindfulness workshops and financial wellness tool kits
- Peer nominated CEO and standards of excellence awards
- 18 weeks primary carers leave, up to 4 weeks secondary carers leave
- Community leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
If you are interested in this opportunity, please "APPLY" for the role and submit a copy of your CV. Please take time to fill in the selection criteria as part of your application and please understand that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for discussion regarding their application responses but please rest assured, your application will be considered and assessed by a real person.