This large listed business are a house hold name and are an excellent business for propelling careers. The business are a well known market leader and offer a wide range of career paths.
Collaborate closely with the Finance Function in regards to everything Technology, working with them to provide technology solutions, frame requirements and develop plans that will fulfil the businesses needs in driving improvements for the Finance function.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager Enterprise Technology
- Support the Finance function - understand their requirements, influence, facilitate and prioritise the most appropriate technology solutions
- Translate operational risks, priorities and improvement opportunities into technology
- Provide input to technology projects for the Finance functions
- Facilitate the implementation, change management, adoption and embedment of
Technology projects into business plans
- Strong focus on continuous improvement
- Financial responsibilties e.g. managing budget
- People management, leadership and menoring others
- Experience in large corporate finance function is a must in this role
- Experience managing Finance ERP solutions in a complex organisation
- Experience in supporting and maintaining technologies such as JDE, SAP, TM1, Tableau, HFM, Blackline, RPA tools etc
- Excellent leadership skills with experience in managing teams and third party vendors
- Proven track record working in a fast paced, complex organisation
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Expert knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
- Experience working with Financial professtional
The ideal candidate will be highly resilient with the ability to manage and reduce resistance. You will be curious by nature with a desire to learn!
If this sounds like something you may like to consider go ahead and apply via Seek or feel free to reach out to Amy Benton directly on LinkedIn