- Dynamic organisation, critical leadership role
- Be at the heart of bringing a superb customer experience to life
- $150K including super
This is an exciting time to join a customer focussed business as they continue their pursuit to deliver remarkable experiences for their clients.
As the head of the client service team, you will be responsible for leading, motivating and inspiring a team of client service managers responsible for managing the digital media investments and strategies for SMB clients. The team service a range of clients that purchase a range of services across SEM, SEO, e-commerce, programmatic and content solutions.
- Oversee the client service team that executes strategic digital media recommendations and campaigns for a range of premium accounts and clients.
- Provide direction and guidance to the team in executing cross-channel performance campaigns that deliver on clients’ business objectives.
- Manage workflow, processes and technology platforms to ensure operational excellence.
- Analyse data, market, customer and product trends and feedback to develop new processes, technology and process improvements that can unlock and elevate the value delivered to customers.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and other departments regarding client progress, initiatives and opportunities.
- Take a strategic approach to identifying opportunities based on emerging market needs and trends.
Ideally you are currently working in an Account Director of Client Services Director role in an agency and are looking to transition to an in-house role. You bring outstanding leadership capability and a track record of developing teams.
- Strong experience in various subject areas of performance marketing - SEM, programmatic, video, social marketing and martech.
- Extensive experience in managing and developing relationships with clients, internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Operational expertise and a track record in operational improvement and project management.
- Proven understanding of digital marketing principles and experience in omnichannel campaign delivery.
- Deep understanding of the digital media landscape.
- Ability to confidently present to senior stakeholders and navigate complexity.