- Highly respected Australian business with pressive track record of growth
- Drive B2C growth initiatives to reshape the investment landscape
- Circa $160k plus super and equity
With an impressive track record of organic growth, this successful Australian fintech is on the hunt for a commercially savvy, data driven marketeer to shape and bring to life the growth marketing agenda.
Why you will want to get your hands on this role
This is not simply a marketing role. This is a platform for a unique individual to combine their passion for customer connectivity, marketing and product, infatuation with data and a flair for being central to the organisation’s future success. You’ll be in the driving seat to diagnose what's working, what’s slowing them down, write a growth strategy and then implement. And yes, you will be able to hire a team to help execute the strategy.
In a nutshell, you’ll immerse yourself in the business to take ownership of all things growth marketing. In particular, you’ll:
- Develop the plan to drive digital traffic month on month to grow the B2C member base.
- Understand the competitor landscape intimately and conduct segmented target audience analysis
- Plan execute and track all initiatives (across digital, social, events, sponsorships, PR and content)
- Take a test and learn approach to everything you do
- Get curious about what the data and numbers are telling you, and translate these insights into fresh, interesting and highly targeted initiatives that drive engagement.
- Balance the BAU with new product launches and other initiatives the business is excited about.
We are on the hunt for a B2C marketer with up-to-date working knowledge of financial markets and investing who gets excited at the thought of growing digital traffic…exponentially. This role will suit a unique individual, someone that is a data ‘geek’ at heart, and someone that loves using data to attract, retain and nurture target audiences. You’re super curious and love to learn and be challenged. You bring:
- Hands-on B2C growth marketing expertise.
- Solid understanding of all marketing channels and how to use them in an integrated manner, with a particular flair for digital, SEO and social.
- A fabulous grasp of data, analysis and research.
- The ability to create a comprehensive marketing plan – and execute it.
- Campaign strategy, planning and management.
- Relationship building skills.
If you are genuinely looking to take a big step up in your career, work with super smart, down to earth people that will challenge you to bring you’re A-Game every day please call Michelle Rubinstein on 0413 463 043 or apply online.