- Lead a high performing team in an ASX 100 environment
- 12 month contract - longer term possibilities
- $170,000 per annum
Our client, a leading ASX listed corporate, requires a Group Reporting Manager to undertake a 12-month contract, providing cover for a secondment into the business. This initial contract is the ideal introduction into a large and diverse group, with permanent opportunities available to the successful candidate.
Your primary role will be:
- manage a team focused on delivering the consolidated group results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- confirming the integrity of the financial accounts for the divisional entities
- ensuring the provision of accurate and timely financial information to the executive team.
CA qualified (ideally with manager level experience within a Big 4 or top tier audit firm) you will have held had exposure to group reporting within an ASX listed environment. You will hold a strong balance of technical accounting, managerial and project management skills to ensure that you can deliver the group financial statements accurately and on-time, as well as leading a team and implementing a significant programme of change.
To register your interest click apply or, for a further discussion, please call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720.