- Group reporting role in a complex consolidation
- North Ryde Location
- Circa $130,000 package
This ASX listed business are a well known brand and market leader. With a well established business they are known for providing an excellent platform for up and coming Technical Accountants.
The role exists to produce monthly consolidated Board Report, financial analysis as well as reviewing monthly forecast submission; as well as produce half to yearly external consolidated report to ASX. You will also provide technical accounting support for corporate transactions including financing, treasury and M&A.
- Preparation of group consolidated financial statements
- Review monthly Group flash report
- Review the Group monthly consolidation process and result and perform variance analysis on Divisional performance
- Manage Group cash flows adjustments
- Review monthly group inter-company reconciliations/eliminations
- Review month end work papers folder with appropriate supporting documentation
- Review monthly and half yearly loan covenants calculations / certificates and drive process improvements to the current process
- Assist in Preparation of monthly CFO report to the Board
- Business partnering with the Divisions to ensure forecast submission on a timely manner
- Business partnering with the Divisions and the Planning team regarding Budget process.
CA qualified you will have trained within a top tier audit firm and have excellent technical accounting skills. They will be an ideal 1st or 2nd commercial move for an ambitious Senior Accountant looking to prove themselves in a large listed environment.