- Standalone / End-to-End role
- Sydney CBD location – International Investment Business
- Circa $180,000 per annum plus super and bonus
With approximately 160 staff, based in Australia, the US, the Middle East and Europe, the payroll function operates across two payroll systems and deals with staff from a diverse range of professional backgrounds, so interpersonal and good communication skills are vital to the role.
The HR function provides support to the Australian office and the international offices. Knowledge of Australian employment legislation is essential whereas experience with other jurisdictions would be seen as a bonus.
- Responsibility for setting up of new employees, pay reviews, leave management and terminations
- Processing of monthly payroll for Australia (10 pay runs) and bi-monthly payroll for US (4 pay runs)
- Ad-hoc payments for terminations, redundancies, new starters, bonuses etc.
- Payroll bank reconciliations and salary clearing accounts, as well as monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Managing pension plans & health benefits for US employees.
- Responsibility for FBT & payroll tax including annual reconciliations / submissions
- Assisting with annual salary reviews, processing of annual bonus payments and managing the review process.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant awards and staying abreast of new legislation.
- Dealing with all employee-related matters and supporting managers with sound practical HR advice both in Australia and overseas.
- Ensuring all managers are acting in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Designing, drafting and negotiating employment agreements both in Australia and overseas.
- Managing the onboarding and offboarding process both in Australia and overseas.
- Supporting managers with recruitment and selection, running background checks, reference checking.
- Managing and updating the company HR policies according to relevant legislation.
- Manage the yearly remuneration reviews, provide advice to managers on compensation and benefits.
- Overseeing and assisting with the annual performance review process.
- Managing the yearly healthcare benefits renewals for the US teams.
To register your interest please apply by following the prompts. For more information please call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720