This large privately owned business operates over 100 sites across Australia. It owns and operates in a variety of sectors, therefore opens a variety of opportunity for further prospects.
The Senior Group Management Accountant reports to the Group Financial Controller with direct responsibility to the board. This role has significant career prospects in both the finance and the commercial streams of the business.
- Monthly reporting to management
- Value add reporting (benchmarking, reporting improvement initiatives)
- Bank Covenant reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Taxation compliance for the group including indirect & income taxes (FBT, BAS) R & D, Fuel tax claims
- Assistance with completion of Audit requirements
- Year-end statutory reporting for the group
- Providing advice to the business units on all facets of accounting
- Identification and assessment of future business opportunities and improvements
- Further commercial responsibilities
- Ad Hoc projects for the Directors
- You must be a locally qualified CA Accountant from a Big 4 or mid-tier firm with a preference of clients in manufacturing
- Superb communications, planning and time management skills are required
- 100,000 K package (dependant on experience).
- Possible sponsorship available
Please apply ASAP is you meet the above requirements or call Melissa on 8075 9923 to discuss.