- Sydney CBD offices - overlooking Sydney harbour
- Role suitable for Big 4, CA 1st mover who wants commercial exposure
This large business operates over 100 sites across Australia. It owns and operates in a variety of sectors, therefore opens a variety of opportunity for further prospects including both the finance and the commercial streams of the divisional businesses.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this role sits at the Group level and is responsible for all group reporting, including budgeting and forecasting and financial results.
- Monthly reporting to management (includes review and consolidation of all business units across the group as well as providing commentary to the directors)
- Value add reporting (benchmarking, reporting improvement initiatives)
- Bank Covenant reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Assist group financial controller with high level cash management
- Identification and assessment of future business opportunities and improvements (may include assistance with due diligence activities from time to time)
- Assistance in management of financing of capital acquisitions across the group
- Ad hoc projects and commercial analysis
- You must be a qualified CA/CPA Accountant from a Big 4
- Superb communications, planning and time management skills are required
Please apply ASAP is you meet the above requirements or call Melissa on 8075 9923 to discuss.