- Manage the annual budgeting and forecasting process, liaising with the divisional Heads of Finance and senior leadership teams
- Prepare and present the consolidated group budget and provided commentary relating to the variances in the actuals and the budget
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from the Group Executive and members of the senior leadership team
- Extensive relationship management with key stakeholders across the business
- Drive process improvement to increase the accuracy, quality and relevance of the information provided.
- Coach and develop a team of analysts
You will be a fully qualified accountant (CA, CPA or equivalent) with a background in a complex consolidated group finance function as well as experience in an FP&A/commercial finance role(s). You will be an exceptional communicator and be able to present across a variety of media with stakeholders of all levels. Moreover, you will have a demonstrable record in the improvement of processes, systems and reporting across enterprise-level IT tools (ERP, BI and reporting). You will also be ambitious, energetic and self-driven to respond well to an evolving environment with a track record of high performance.
To register your interest please apply by following the prompts or for further information call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720.