- $200k ++
- Path to CFO
- Manage a team
- Implement Process improvements
This large company based in the Sydney CBD has undergone significant growth, both organically and through growth. They now require additional bandwidth at the senior level. The business has a broad range of industry streams; focused primarily on manufacturing and supply chain businesses across Australia and NZ
Work closely with the COO to help deliver financial reporting for the group as well as efficient and effective management reporting
- Oversee and provide guidance to group accountant and the administrators and accountants within each division.
- Support business unit accountants in the delivery of financial reporting
- Dealing with banks for all equipment / trade finance applications
- Review and distribution of month-end reporting pack
- Attend monthly Director meeting and provide commentary on financial position
- Review and prepare bank covenant reports
- Review annual budget for various stakeholders
- Approve fixed asset purchases and arranging financing
- Managing lease obligations
- Proactively enforcing finance timetable (eg billing dates, timesheets etc)
- Ad hoc analysis on financial results.
- Identify any insights, trends, anomalies and opportunities.
- Ad hoc projects including process improvement and systems implementation
- CA/ CPA with a proven track record as a "hands-on" Group Financial Controller.
- Minimum 10years experience
- Experience within a multi-divisional group structure
- Experience within the Manufacturing/FMCG/supply chain sectors would be a significant advantage.
Please apply by following the prompts or call Melissa Meacham for further information.