This large privately held group of companies has undergone signifcant growth, both organically and through growth. They now require additional bandwidth at the senior level. The business has a broad range of industry streams; focussed primarily on manufacturing and supply chain businesses across Australia and NZ
The Financial Controller will work closely with the COO to help deliver efficient and effective financial management, which is enabled by simple, efficient and automated processes and that uses fit-for-purpose current technology.
This role requires the successful applicant to participate in the management of all aspects of the day-to-day finance function across Australia as well as work with the COO to improve the function.
- Oversee and provide guidance to group accountant and the administrators and accountants within each division.
- Support business unit accountants in the delivery of financial reporting
- Dealing with banks for all equipment / trade finance applications
- Review and distribution of month-end reporting pack
- Attend monthly Director meeting and provide commentary on financial position
- Review and prepare bank covenant reports
- Review annual budget for various stakeholders
- Approve fixed asset purchases and arranging financing
- Managing lease obligations
- Proactively enforcing finance timetable (eg billing dates, timesheets etc)
- Ad hoc analysis on financial results.
- Identify any insights, trends, anomalies and opportunities.
- Ad hoc projects including process improvement and systems implementation
You will be CA/ CPA with a proven track record as a "hands-on" Financial Controller. You will have an understading of a multi-divisional group structure and be able to demonstrate Bank Covenant reporting experience, experience in liaising with auditor. Experience within the Manufacturing/FMCG/supply chain sectors would be a signifincant advantage.
Please apply by following the prompts or call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720 for further information.