This large unlisted business has undergone organic and acquisition growth and are now requiring an additional pair of hands at the senior level. The business has a broad range of industry streams; mainly in manufacturing and supply of building products across Australia and NZ
The Group Financial Controller will work closely with the COO to help deliver efficient and effective financial management, which is enabled by simple, efficient and automated processes and that uses fit-for-purpose current technology.
This role requires the successful applicant to participate in the management of all aspects of the day-to-day finance function across Australia as well as work with the COO to improve the function.
- Oversee and provide guidance to National accounts administrators and accountants.
- Working with business unit accountants for reporting
- Dealing with banks for LC, equipment / trade finance applications
- Review and distribution of month-end reporting pack
- Attending monthly / ad-hoc Director meeting and providing commentary on financial position
- Review and prepare bank covenant reports
- Review / summarisation of annual budget for various stakeholders
- Approval of fixed asset purchases and arranging financing thereof
- Managing lease obligations
- Proactively enforcing finance timetable (eg billing dates, timesheets etc)
- Ad hoc analysis on financial results.
- Identify any insights, trends, anomalies and opportunities.
- Ad hoc projects including process improvement and systems implementation
- CA/ CPA
- Bank Covenant reporting experience
- Experience liaising with auditors
- Manufacturing/FMCG/supply chain experience
Please apply immediately or call Melissa (02) 8075 9923 for further information.