- First move from audit
- Big 4 background preferred
- CBD Location
This large ASX listed business are one of Australia's most recognisable companies. It will provide the successful person with an excellent platform for a career in a commercial environment.
Joining at a pivotal moment in the growth of the company, this is a chance to develop within a commercial accounting setting working with some exceptional mentors and accelerate your professional development
Your key duties will include:
- Provide support to the management reporting process
- Assisting in the preparation of accurate financial reports results for the group, including the preparation of a consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement on a monthly basis.
- Assist in the integration of acquired entities
- Support the analysis of the balance sheet, including cash flow and debt covenants in relation to the treasury function
- Maintenance and reconciliation of the Fixed Asset Register
- Acting as a key point of contact for the annual audit process
- CA (qual or near to) within a Big 4 Professional firm.
- Experience with large listed firms
Please submit CV ASAP