This infrastructure business has built a strong diversified portfolio and asset base. They are looking to further expand their stable of assets. With a strong balance sheet and investor backing, and a track record of consistent profitability, the company is poised for further growth and development with a long-term focus.
About the role:
This position is responsible for the management of head office accounting and financial processes, including supporting Group Reporting Manger in managing the group’s reporting and statutory compliance requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Statutory accounts / technical accounting, delivery of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Preparation of the Group’s financial statements
- Assist in the audit process including assisting in the preparation of associated Board and Audit Committee reports
- Assist with cash flow forecasting
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting and variance analysis.
- Assist auditors during interim and year-end audits.
- Preparation of various reports to internal stakeholders
- Assistance in preparation of Group BAS, FBT reporting, income tax return and other documents required by ATO
- Continuous development of financial processes and procedures to increase the accuracy and efficiency of financial reporting
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business or commerce)
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Chartered experience highly desirable, will consider Manager level Big4 first movers
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Fraser Chapman on email@example.com and 0424 155 675