- Lead the Group consolidation within an ASX 100 environment
- Permanent role with fantastic long-term career potential
- From $160,000 plus super and bonus
Our client, a leading ASX listed corporate, requires a Group Finance Manager to lead the group consolidation and statutory reporting process. With exposure to treasury, tax and M&A, as well as the core focus of financial reporting, this role will also be the main conduit between the group function and the heads of finance within a diverse range of wholly owned subsidiaries, as well as privately owned and listed investments.
Your duties of the role will include:
- Performing the group consolidation incorporating a diverse group of wholly owned companies, investments in ASX business and smaller joint venture and private equity investments
- Manage a Group Financial Accountant to delivering the group financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Confirming the integrity of the financial accounts for the divisional entities
- Ensuring the provision of accurate and timely financial information to the executive team.
CA qualified (ideally with manager level experience within a Big 4 or top tier audit firm) you will have held had exposure to group reporting within an ASX listed environment. You will hold a strong balance of technical accounting, managerial and project management skills to ensure that you can deliver the group financial statements accurately and on-time, as well as leading a team and implementing a significant programme of change.
To register your interest click apply or, for a further discussion, please call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720.