This is a leading ASX Top 50 company that is in a very strong position and is embarking on a period of change. You will play a crucial role in supporting the financial operations and direction of the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Leading a team of 2, you will be responsible for driving process improvement and operational performance by challenging the status quo and identifying and executing on opportunities for greater efficiency of finance reporting.
For the ideal candidate, this role has scope to grow beyond the initial group reporting function and become a true leader within the business.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the preparation and presentation of financial statements, and reports;
- Delivery of month end and year end close;
- Statutory reporting and tax management for the company with the support of the external accounting advisor;
- Ensure all audit files are prepared in accordance with the audit timetable;
- Developing, mentoring and coaching a high performing team;
- CA / CPA qualified with a background in a large Chartered and / corporate environment.
- Experience managing and developing a team
- First movers also considered
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Matthew Crossley on 0404 693 509 for a confidential discussion