Our client is a market leader with a mandate for growth as they navigate through increased demand and expansion opportunities. They are looking for their next Group Finance Manager to lead and continuously improve their finance function.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Leading a team of 4, you will be responsible for driving process improvement and operational performance by challenging the status quo and identifying and executing on opportunities for greater efficiency of financial compliance activities and quality of management information. Critically, you will embrace technology and a continuous improvement mindset to drive the development of a highly engaged finance function which is a true enabler of the organisational strategy.
For the ideal candidate, this role has scope to grow beyond the initial group reporting function and become a true leader within the business.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Meet all Financial reporting requirements and frameworks
- Provide insightful management reporting to the exective team
- Management of the finance team
- Integral driving of systems integration and process improvements
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
- CA / CPA qualified with a background in a large Chartered and / corporate environment.
- Experience managing and developing a team
- Experience of leading process improvement projects
- Experience providing value add to business operations.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Matthew Crossley on 0404 693 509.