- Technical Finance leadership in a growth phase pre-IPO company
- Ideal role for a 1st or 2nd move for a Big 4 Audit Manager
- $120,000 plus super and bonus
We are working with a leading organisation within its sector, which not only operates effectively within its niche but is driven by strong commercial and CSR values. Joining the team as Finance Manager at an exciting period you will support an aggressive acquisition program and help develop the finance function in preparation for an IPO.
Reporting to the Financial Controller (with a dotted line to the CFO) you will lead the financial accounting function as well as management reporting, tax, treasury and statutory reporting.
- Lead the balance sheet, cash and revenue reconciliation processes.
- Support the external audit processes.
- Support key aspects of the financial planning (budgeting/forecasting) processes.
- Support Finance’s key automation and productivity initiatives.
- Support preparation for all aspects of IPO preparation.
Given the technical nature of the role, we are looking for an ambitious qualified chartered accountant making a first or second move from audit, who has had a high calibre client list and achieved Assistant Manager or Manager level.
If you have complemented this experience with some time in a commercial group financial accounting and statutory reporting role then you will be at a distinct advantage.
To register your interest please submit your CV by following the prompts. Alternatively, call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720 for further information.