This ASX listed business is experiencing significant growth are looking for a new Group Accountant to act as 2i/c to the Group Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this will require strong financial accounting skills ensuring compliance with statutory financial reporting and monthly reporting packs for the group. Internal stakeholders include Commercial Managers, Company Secretary, legal and HR.
Externally you will facilitate relationships with the auditors, bankers, ATO and insurance brokers.
- Month-end close / review of reconciliations
- Management board packs
- Group consolidation processes
- Variance Analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of annual and half-year statutory consolidated financial statements
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting/business/commerce
- CA/CPA qualified required
- Commercial accounting experience with previous exposure to financial reporting and consolidation
- Previous ASX experience preferred (not essential)
- Advanced Excel essential
- Excellent time management
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Superior communication skills - both written and verbal
This position will suit someone with ambition that enjoys being part of team in a business that is going places. Can you deliver in an ever-changing business environment? For further information call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720