- CA or CPA qualified Accountant needed
- Circa $480 per day (including super)
- 3-month initial contract
Our client is a growing services company and is undergoing a period of finance transformation. We are looking for an immediately available Senior Accountant (or maximum of 1 week's notice), to assist in this process. The key focus will be an end to end review of the Accounts Receivable function and will require the successful candidate to be hands-on in the delivery of the function
- Prepare and review monthly revenue accounting.
- General ledger and trial balance
- Budget preparation and cash flow
- End to end management of client billing and receipting
- Reconciliation of payments received
- Accruals and prepayments
- Maintain journal entries and make necessary adjustments
- Balance sheet, and bank reconciliations,
- Supporting the Finance Manager in the half-yearly and annual financial statement preparation.
You will be degree qualified (Accounting / Commerce / Business) and be either CPA or CA qualified. You will have a solid background in a similar role with strong debit and credit knowledge and reconciliation skills and a high degree of competence in Excel.
Experience within systems and process change would be a real advantage as well as a can-do attitude, with a highly flexible approach to your day-to-day role, in this fast-moving and ever-changing environment.
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a Word.doc version of your resume.
*Due to the volume of responses that we receive for each role, and the competitive nature of the process, we will only be able to reply those candidates who most closely match the client criteria.